Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS Provider) – American Heart Association
Certification and Recertification of Healthcare Providers. This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
Certification and Recertification completed in about 3 hours
BLS for Healthcare Providers (BLS Provider) course completion card is valid for two full years. In the classroom, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with a BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
Participants will receive their certification card upon successful completion of the course. Email Mark@GoLifeSavers.com to schedule individual and large group training.
In this course, healthcare professionals learn to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR to victims of all ages, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Participants will receive their certification card upon successful completion of the course. The class is a video-based, instructor-led course, with skill check-offs, and a multiple question exam – this is NOT an online course but we do perform skill checks for those who have taken an online AHA course. We have certified thousands of satisfied customers!
Call or email us today at Mark@GoLifeSavers.com to get your recertification in (BLS Provider) BLS for Healthcare Provider! We have certified thousands of satisfied customers and look forward to serving you too.
Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway*
* This is an introduction to the compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place.
- Video/Instructor based course ensures consistency. We do not offer online courses.
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Bloodborne/Airborne Pathogens can be added for only $25 per participant
- Updated Science based content
Recertification & Skill Session are available on an individual One-to-One basis and group basis. We also renew groups and come to your location.