Are you ready to become an American Heart Association Instructor? The process is simple. The rewards, immeasurable.
Put your heart into training. Learn from the leader. Teach to save lives.
Go Life Savers, LLC is a for-profit organization that offers the curriculum of the American Heart Association, American Safety & Health Institute, American Red Cross, Emergency Care & Safety Institute, and the American Academy of Pediatrics. Go Life Savers, LLC accepts only high-quality instructors willing and able to abide by the standards and guidelines of the AHA, ARC, ASHI, ESCI, AAP. We reserve the right to deny instructor certification and/or employment to anyone who does not meet our quality standards. Our goal is to support our instructors through training that equips and empowers them to offer exceptional quality workplace and community trainings that save lives. The ASHI or MEDIC First Aid Training Center logo is a registered trademark of Health & Safety Institute or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
New and Renewing Instructor training is provided by Go Life Savers, LLC.
* We lead courses for the American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), and Emergency Care & Safety Institute (ECSI).
A Go Life Savers, llc CPR Instructor Equals Character
- Are you an RN, an educator, workplace safety expert, or a passionate person looking to make a difference in the lives of people?
- Are you Caring, Honest, Respectful, and Responsible?
- Are you an effective communicator?
- Are you familiar with the mission of the American Heart Association? Do you support their mission?
- Do you believe that all people matter?
- Would you consider yourself to be or to potentially be a Good Samaritan as it is described in Luke chapter 10 verses 30-37?
- Do you strive to be the best you can be?
- Do you enjoy seeing others achieve?
- Are you aware and able to articulate why Go Life Savers, LLC exists?
- Instructors should own or have access to all the required materials and equipment. Each course has its own Instructor Manual, DVD and list of required equipment: manikins, AED trainers, student manuals, etc… (We are flexible and work with caring people who have a desire to teach).
- Instructor certification is good for a 2-year period at which point instructor must attend an Instructor Renewal Course. Instructors must teach a minimum of 4 classes in a 2 years to be eligible to take the Instructor Renewal Course.
- All CPR/AED & First Aid Instructors must carry a specific amount of Professional Liability Insurance.
Just follow these five steps to become an AHA Instructor:
- Show proof of a current BLS Provider certification card or be willing to attend one of our BLS for HCP courses.
- Align with us as your AHA Training Center. We are an approved authorized American Heart Association Training Center. We can help you with this.
- Complete the American Heart Association’s “BLS Instructor Essentials” online or DVD course.
- Attend one of our BLS Instructor In-Class Instructor Training Courses.
- Be monitored teaching your first 2 courses or be willing to co-teach with a high-quality instructor.
How to Apply
If you like what you see and believe you have a passion for teaching CPR, First Aid, and/or Babysitting Classes then we have been expecting you.
Next Steps: Prepare a resume including a brief description of your greatest accomplishment, why you want to work with Go Life Savers, LLC and at least 4 references.
Send resume to the attention of:
Mark L. Hughes, CEO, Training Center Director, and Training Center Faculty at Mark@GoLifeSavers.com
Your paperwork will be reviewed and a response will be provided to you within 30 days of receiving your submission.