- People: All people matter.
- Excellence: What we do, we do to the best of our ability.
- <strong>Ambition: Train as many people as possible so that more lives may be saved. We currently serve clients in AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, OH, SC, TN, & VA and look forward to serving you too.
- Compassion: “…and, love your neighbor as yourself.” Parable of the Good Samaritan as it is written in Luke 10:30-37.
- Empowerment: Equipping others to save lives and lead a healthier lifestyle.
Quality, Consistency, and Convenience
When it comes to life-or-death issues like emergency cardiovascular care, CPR, and first aid, only the very best training will do. That is why thousands of people, firms, and organizations rely on resources from Go Life Savers, LLC, the Emergency Care & Safety Institute (ECSI), the American Heart Association (AHA), and the American Red Cross (ARC).
When it comes to satisfying customers, only the highest quality service will do. Go Life Savers’ commitment to superior service – including our expert staff and convenient scheduling, with most jobs completed within seven business days – has made us the customers’ training provider of choice!
Why choose Go Life Savers?
Go Life Savers, LLC utilizes 1:1, 2:1, and 3:1 student/manikin ratios for maximum hands-on practice eliminating nonproductive standing around time. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, cost effective training at your convenience and empower you with the ability to prevent an emergency from becoming a tragedy.
- Mobile training at your location with 24/7 flexible scheduling – Some classes are completed in 2-2.5 hours
- Daytime, Evening, Weekday, and Weekend classes are available
- All instructors are licensed and insured
- American Heart Association, American Red Cross, American Safety & Health Institute, and Emergency Care & Safety Institute professional certified instructors
- State of the art training equipment with 1:1, 2:1, and 3:1 student/manikin ratios
- Hands-on training for choking (Heimlich Maneuver now called Abdominal Thrusts)
- Hands-on Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
- Certification card “eCard” is issued on the same day of the class
- Online training option with hands-on skills session is available
- OSHA Compliance Programs
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) sales, service, and program implementation
- Group discount rates may be available for classes larger than 10 participants
Our Training Center Director ensures you get the course you want and the quality you need!