Providing the Best CPR AED & First Aid Training Since 2001
Go Life Savers, LLC is an American Heart Association Training Site
Go Life Savers CPR, AED, & First Aid classes are led by professional educators, workplace safety experts, and healthcare providers in an easy to understand and fun environment. Courses include Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS Provider), Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED, Pediatric First Aid CPR AED, Babysitter Training, and Preventive Healthcare. AED sales and service is provided.
Since 2001, we have provided high-quality CPR, AED, First Aid, and Babysitting training to people in Memphis, Atlanta, Columbus, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Huntsville, Shreveport, Mobile, Tupelo, Southaven, Olive Branch, South Florida, and many other locations too numerous to list here. Recently, we have added American Heart Association BLS Provider and Heartsaver® CPR AED and First Aid classes to our Florida location to include Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Stuart, Fort Pierce, Key West, Miami, Hollywood, and Fort Lauderdale. Contact us at 901-409-3841 or via email: Mark@GoLifeSavers.com for more information.
Life-Saving Training. Simplified.
Quality, Consistency, and Convenience – When it comes to life-or-death issues like emergency cardiovascular care, CPR, and first aid, only the very best training will do. That is why thousands of people, firms, and organizations rely on resources from Go Life Savers, LLC CPR, First Aid, & Preventive Healthcare Training. Our instructors are American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), and Emergency Care & Safety Institute (ESCI) certified. We follow standards set by the American Academy of Emergency Physicians, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross, and the National Academy of Sports Medicine. We currently serve clients in AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, OH, SC, TN, & VA. We look forward to serving you too. Automated External Defibrillator (AED) sales and service is also available. Some certifications are completed in 2-2.5 hours.
Organizations which receive First Aid CPR AED training from a Go Life Savers, LLC certified training provider receive many benefits, such as:
- All courses are certified through one of the following: American Heart Association, American Red Cross, American Safety & Health Institute, Emergency Care & Safety Institute, American Academy of Pediatrics, or the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- A Go Life Savers instructor has earned a BSN, MBA, M.Ed., other educational/medical knowledge, or has many years as a workplace safety expert
- Certifications are valid for a full 2-year period and meet/exceed OSHA requirements
- Participants receive instructor-led instruction and “hands-on” training by certified and high qualified instructors
- No previous training is needed – our classes are designed for seasoned Healthcare Providers and the layperson being certified for the very first time
- Participants will receive their certification card upon successful completion of the course. Email Mark@GoLifeSavers.com to schedule individual and large group training
Why choose Go Life Savers?
Go Life Savers, LLC utilizes 1:1, 2:1, and 3:1 student/manikin ratios for maximum hands-on practice eliminating nonproductive standing around time. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, cost effective training at your convenience and empower you with the ability to prevent an emergency from becoming a tragedy.
- Mobile Training at your location with 24/7 flexible scheduling – some classes are completed in 2-2.5 hours
- The best instructors in the business (Healthcare Providers, Teachers, & Workplace Safety Experts)
- All instructors are licensed and insured
- Daytime, Evening, Weekday, and Weekend Classes are available
- American Heart Association, American Red Cross, American Safety & Health Institute, and Emergency Care & Safety Institute Certified Instructors
- State of the art training equipment with 1:1, 2:1, and 3:1 student/manikin ratios
- Hands-on training for choking (Heimlich Maneuver now called Abdominal Thrusts)
- Hands-on AED training
- Participants receive their certification card “eCard” upon successful completion of the course (on same day of the class).
- Online Training Option with hands-on skills check-off is available
- OSHA Compliance Programs
- Meets high school graduation requirement
- Automated External Defibrillator Sales, Service, and Program Implementation
- Group Discount Rates may be available for large groups
Email Mark@GoLifeSavers.com to schedule individual and large group training.